I came to Respiras Breathing on my doctor’s recommendation because I had been suffering with unexplained symptoms for several years with no relief. My doctor had previously sent me to numerous specialists, none of which could tell me why I had so many problems — they all said I was healthy!
- Daily tension headaches with frequent migraines.
- Muscle tension in neck and shoulders.
- TMJ problems, clenching, jaw tension.
- Air hunger and tightness in chest.
- Insomnia and regular sleep awakenings.
- Frequent dizziness or lightheadedness.
- Anxiety, depression, irritability.
After training with Roberto for a little more than a week, I sent him this message: “Is this real?! I literally can’t believe how good I’m feeling.” He assured me that, indeed, it was real. Through proper breathing, you can regulate your physiology and feel better in a multitude of ways. I was diligent in my training and practice with Respiras and it paid off big time. In just a couple of months I was either no longer suffering from my symptoms or they were greatly improved.
Results after my final session:
- I have zero pain and muscle tension in my head, neck, and shoulders.
- Very minimal anxiety 2/10. It used to be 7/10 before.
- Decreased irritability - I am in a better mood more often.
- Zero chest tightness, and significant decrease in teeth clenching.
- I am sleeping a lot better lately- sleeping through the night. Sometimes I wake up only once a night. Before, I was waking up 2-3 times a night. Now, if I wake up, I fall asleep fast.
- Zero air hunger.
- Energy levels have significantly improved.
- Decreased sensation of excessive thirst.
- Minimal frequency of headaches: once or twice a week for short duration. I used to have headaches daily.
- I am more upbeat, and naturally calm. I don’t get frazzled as easily.
Thanks to Respiras Breathing and my personal dedication to it, I feel empowered, excited, and ready to take on new challenges today and every day. I’m so thankful.